Monday, October 2, 2017

Snarls and How to Get Rid of Them!

This post applies to everyone.  If you have hair, you have gotten snarls or still do get them.  We go through a good deal of detangler at our house.  We spray some on Kinsley's hair almost every day. She must fight her pillow when she sleeps because she needs detangler every morning.  I like to spray a tiny bit on my hair before I brush out my wet hair.  It just helps the brush go through hair more smoothly and makes sure that I am not pulling too hard on my hair.

I thought I would share a few of my favorite products!

 I do always recommend a conditioner in the shower but these spray-in detanglers are just added conditioning for your hair.  They are nice to have around, especially when winter comes and you are dealing with static. The extra moisture is helpful.

My favorite leave-in detangler is It's A 10 miracle leave-in product.  Just a few sprays and your wet brush will be gliding through your hair.  It has a pleasant smell and does not leave a build up.  I use this on myself and the girls.  It is light enough for thin hair, but works great on people with tons of hair and lots of texture as well. Remember with all detanglers, that they do not go on the roots, just the ends.  Spraying on the roots can make it look oily for any detangler.  This product can be found on Amazon, Ulta, or ask your stylist if she carries it!

There isn't very many products from Paul Mitchell that I use anymore, but one that has stood that test of time is Paul Mitchell Lite Detangler.  It is truly as lite as they claim.  If your hair is ecspecially thin, this would be a good one to consider. If you have very thick or textured hair, do not use this. It will not help you!

Another one I like to recommend is Not Your Mother's Knotty to Nice conditioning detangler.  This one is made with Brazilan Keratin.  So, not only is it detangling, but keratin is a product that is used to help build up the strength in your hair.  This can be found at Ulta or your local drugstore.

One that I do like for kids is L'Oreal Kids Tangle Tamer. I think this is one of the top selling detanglers.  It is gentle and truly works so great on a kids' snarly mane.  It has a pleasant smell and from what I am able to tell it does not leave any build up on the hair.  The best part is it can be picked up at any store and is never more then $8.




No comments:

Post a Comment