Monday, October 16, 2017

In a Hair Rut?

Are you in a hair rut? It happens. You feel like you wear your hair the same every day.  I know that it happens to me.  Every day I do the same thing because I just get in a pattern and don't think outside of the box.

The style that I am showing you today is a great one to break out of the routine. You can do a couple passes in a regular French braid, or even in a Dutch French braid, and everyone can do a messy pony tail.  It is easy and it looks so pretty, especially considering that it is just a small braid and a pony.
I did take my curling iron and put a couple big curls in my hair because my hair is so straight that it needs a little body sometimes.  I then like to put the tiniest of back combs at my roots just for a little lift.  After that, all it is a braid and a messy bun.

While I do feel like pictures and the description would probably be easy enough for this style, I did a short video for you because sometimes it is easier to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment