Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Halloween!!

Are you good at Halloween costumes?  It is not one of my strong suits.  So if you are like me and are struggling to come up with an easy costume, I hope this post will help you find something. I put together some super easy costumes and hairstyles with them.  They should be costumes that you can put together right from your own closet.

I had Kinsley be my model, but some of these are ones adults could use also.  Now if you have a boy, I am sorry. Those costumes are hard.  Nolan is at the age where he isn't really in to super-heroes, and I don't like him being anything scary, so his options are limited.  Being a sports player never fails though!

First costume is a farmer or a western girl.  It is just a simple plaid shirt, braids, and some cowboy boots!


Next one is our take on Minnie Mouse. We didn't have any white gloves but if you did, that would be cute!  We made her hair to be like Minnie's ears and then added a red bow.



Rosie The Riveter is probably the easiest and is a great costume for an adult as well.  You will need a chambray shirt and then a red hair scarf.  We did a messy bun in the back with the bang area back combed and then added the scarf.




Last for Kins is a ballerina.  All you need is a tutu or leo and a hair bun.   Now if you do some sort of indoor halloween event this would be great, but here in Michigan halloween is generally cold, so it may be hard to fit a coat under a leo!




Haddie wanted to join in on the fun as well, because who doesn't love to dress up?  She wanted to be a fairy.  She found a pink dress up dress and some wings and she was a perfect fairy!




Hope you all have a great Halloween with your kids! I love to see those pictures of kids in costumes!


No comments:

Post a Comment