Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Updos!

Generally I show you pictures or videos that you can do for yourself.  I will be doing a few nicer updos that you can actually do yourself in later posts, but since wedding season is here, and you might be in some weddings, I thought I would show you some updos from a recent wedding party that I did.  Hopefully it will give you some inspiration for the next time you need an updo.  A few things to keep in mind when thinking about an updo are, how your hair reacts to weather, the thickness of your hair, and how your hair holds curl.  Also, make sure you are clear with your stylist.  I always ask before I start, "What do you hate for your hair?"  That way I can have a more clear vision of what my client is thinking. Stylist do like when you bring a picture, even though we can't always replicate it, it helps point us in the right direction.  Remember to tell your stylist if you don't like something! You are paying for that service. You will not hurt your stylist's feelings and we want you to be happy with what we are doing.







Hopefully this gives you a little inspiration or idea for the next time you are getting your hair done!



No comments:

Post a Comment