Monday, June 26, 2017

Let's talk swimsuits!

Now this is not an ad at all. I just like you guys and thought I would tell you about this wonderful website called Cupshe.com.

I noticed this website advertising on Pinterest and I was slightly skeptical because they were showing all these cute swimsuits for only $20 some dollars. I thought swim suits are hard enough to find in the stores. Buying one online without trying it on will never work.

I eventually decided to order one that I kept seeing. I figured if I got it and it was super junky and low quality, no big deal.  I would only be out $22.

But was I ever wrong! These swimsuits are great for the price.  They are less than Target brand suits and by far better quality.  I could not believe it.

The fabric is nice and thick. It is not see through at all.  They are all lined well.  The colors have yet to fade at all from swimming.  The sizing is right on also. It fits perfectly to size.

The swimsuits are more trendy. They are not your typical classic suit, but that is why I loved it. I could buy a trendy suit and not pay a lot for it.

The only downfall is that it does take a few days for them to ship it to you. In this Amazon Prime world we live in, I had to be patient waiting for it.

I could not say enough good things about these swimsuits. If you are looking for a fun, trendy, new suit, go check them out.  I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

Here are a few of my favorites!





No comments:

Post a Comment