Thursday, June 8, 2017

Links and Love!

I thought every once in a while I would do a links and love post.  I will round up a few of my favorite things right now, including anything from hair, to kid items, to house, and recipes.  It will basically be a little bit of everything.

I like to switch things up every once in a while for hair items and I have been loving the Kenra 25 hair spray. It has a nice hold and does not leave your hair sticky at all.
Kenra 25 hairspray

We make these all the time in the summer, they are so easy.  They have all clean ingredients and everyone in the family likes them, which is a win in my book. You can get Adelle chicken sausage at Meijer, Wal-Mart, and Whole Food.  They make for an easy summer dinner.  I like to put them on the grill, then roast some veggies and sweet potatoes and dinner is done!  You can't buy these online, but go look for them in the stores. So good!


Our family has been obsessed with this game called Sushi-Go Party. Friends of ours introduced it to us and we love it.  The game doesn't get boring because you can always change your sushi menu.  We bought ours at Barnes and Noble with our 15% off.  If you have some older kids, give this game a try.  It is a lot of fun!
Sushi-go party

My sister-law gifted me this Lorac eyeshadow pallet.  It is a great neutral pallet.  It has a slight bit of shimmer but nothing obnoxious.  It is great for a majority of skin tones. The colors go on so smooth and lasts all day.

Lorac Black Tie Affair eyeshadow

My girl have been loving these active type dresses from Gymboree.  They are comfortable, sporty and my girls love that they are a dress.  They are perfect for summer, because they are not a heavy material.  I have a feeling my girls will be wearing these a lot!
Gymboree active dress

We are in the final 2 days of school, with just a half day of school tomorrow, so it is basically our weekend starting today. Yay!  All the school age moms are rejoicing! Hope every one has a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment