Monday, May 22, 2017

Waterfall Braid

I love trying to find new braids or styles to try on myself and on Kinsley.  The waterfall braid took me a few tries to get it how I like it.  It goes against everything I have taught you about braiding.  In a normal braid you always add to the three strands, but in a waterfall braid you are letting one side "fall" down to get the waterfall affect.

With  a waterfall braid, you can do that braid just on the top of the head, which is what I demonstrate on the video.  You could also secure it and then leave the rest down, which looks very pretty.  However for this video, I show you how to do a waterfall braid and then how I add a regular French braid underneath, adding in the pieces that are "fallen".

The style looks complicated, but I promise the few steps involved in it, make it an easy style to add to your bag of tricks.



No comments:

Post a Comment