Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Crown Braid!

I know that you guys have probably seen this braid all over Pinterest. I first saw it there and then I had to wait for Kinsley's hair to grow so I could practice on her.

You will want your daughter to have at least medium length hair because you need at least that length to make it all the way around the head.

In the video I did the crown braid with just a French braid, but you can also do it with the Dutch braid.  I prefer the look of the Dutch braid with it because it is raised and looks more like a crown.
This braid is a bit more complicated only because you have to start on the side of the head and then follow the braid all around the head. However, you do the same braid motion as a French Braid.
You will need a few bobby pins and hair pins to help secure the end of the braid.

I can't wait to see how this braid turns out for you!







No comments:

Post a Comment