Sunday, May 7, 2017

Pull thru pony tail!

The pull through pony tail is for all you people who don't like to braid or are still working on your braiding skills. In the video I demonstrate how to do this on Kinsley's hair and then I will also show you how I style it for myself.  With summer coming, I am always looking for ways to keep my hair out of my face while still presentable, especially on days that I work.

You will want to first start with hair well brushed so you can section parts off. You then begin the style with a small pony using just the top sections of hair. From there you always spilt the top ponytail around the ponytail underneath. You then secure that new section with a clear elastic. You continue this pattern all the way down the hair.



If you or your daughter have shorter hair, this style might not work because you need the length  to reach the back of your head with ease.  It does work on all texture and all thickness of hair.

In the video for Kinsley's I show how we pull through all the way down the pony tail and in my picture I show you I how like to style it with a wavy pony tail at the end.  You can alway end it in a messy bun or a looped pony tail. There is a lot of variety for this style!




I would love to know if you are looking for specific tutorials. Ssnd me a message and let me know what you would like to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment