Monday, April 17, 2017

Not a Hair Post!

This is not a normal post for me, but Kinsley has been wanting to pick a idea for a post, so I let her. She wanted to do one about her favorite cookies.  Since she is so patient with me and such a good little model and lets me try all these braids on her, I indulged her and let her bake and I took pictures.
Today we are sharing our favorite cookies: Monster Cookies.   If you have known me for any length of time you have probably ate some of these! They are my go-to cookies to make because they are so delicious. Monster cookies are fool-proof. They always turn out and they are so easy to make. Filled with oats, peanut butter and chocolate, who wouldn't love these?


Dumping all the ingredients in.  A little trick that I use is to lessen the butter by about 1 TBSP, and then they don't seem to flatten.

All ready for the oven. The dough is almost better then the cookies!
All done! A tip for oatmeal is that it does cook a little after it comes out of the oven, so be careful to take it out before it is too done.

Taste Testers!

--Monster Cookies--
1/2 Cup butter
1 1/2 Cups Peanut Butter
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup White Sugar
3 Eggs
1/2 TBSP Karo Syrup
5 Cups Oatmeal
Mix all together then add
1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup M&M

Bake @350 degrees for 8-10 mins

We hope you enjoy these cookies as much as we do.  Happy Baking!!




No comments:

Post a Comment