Monday, April 24, 2017

Beachy Waves!

One of the biggest trends in hairstyles for all types of hair and lengths is that beachy wave look.  The hair isn't super curled but there is a little bend in the hair, giving the look of that effortless wave. ;-) The best part of this hair style is that it doesn't take very long to do your hair because you can take bigger sections and you aren't holding the hair on the wand for that long.

I showed how to use a curling wand a few months back and for this style you use the same technique, but as I show in the video, you hold the hair and wand in a different spot.

The wave look can be used on all lengths of hair.  I like to see this style for shorter hair.  Sometimes for shorter hair they feel like there isn't much they can do differently with their  style.  Putting a little wave in gives it a different look but doesn't give it tight curls.  The nice part about this style is that is doesn't have to be exact. Even when you practice it doesn't have to be perfect!


In the video you will be able to see exactly what I do and how I hold the curling wand to achieve this look!


Happy Curling! People have been sending me pictures of their hairstyle that they are trying on themselves and on their daughters and I love to see them.  Keep up the good work! If you ever have a question or would like to see something on the blog send me a message. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment