Thursday, February 23, 2017

Curling 101

A big trend in the hair world is having that wavy semi-curled hair look.  Today I am going to show you one way to get that look.  In this video I demonstrate how to get those curls using a one-inch Hot Tools curling iron.



I always begin by prepping my hair with some flexible hair spray, nothing too stiff. It needs to be something I can work with a little.  I love Rusk flexible hair spray.  From there I just section my hair and begin curling.  I didn't want a super curly look today, so I used bigger sections to curl.  Once all curled I like to rake my fingers through it to break up the hair a little. I finish it off with Bed Head Master Piece Hairspray which is a heavy hold hair spray.

Both the products and the curling iron mentioned above can be found on Amazon or at Ulta!
If you are looking for a new curling iron, Hot Tools is a great option. They are priced well and they work so nicely.  The link below for the curling iron on Amazon is a fantastic price!



2 comments:

  1. I love this look! Thanks so much for the tips and the links for the tools you use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair wand is lightweight & can be applied to any type of hair allowing you to design at totally new look with no hassles. hair straightening wand

    ReplyDelete