Friday, March 10, 2017

Keeping Those Bangs to the Side

I love the look of side bangs. I think they look so cute, but bangs can be fussy. You have to blow dry them just right to have them stay in place and not be stuck on your forehead.

In the video below I give a few of my tricks that help keep them to the side and keep them off your face.  Sometimes you also have to train your hair to go in the right spot.  If you have just gotten side bangs and some hair wants to flip to the opposite side, try securing them with a bobby pin at night to help teach that hair to stay when you want it.

In the video I demonstrate how to put a tiny back comb in your bangs to give them that lift which really is what helps hair stay put. I hope this tiny video helps next time you are blow drying!


No comments:

Post a Comment