Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Four Fast and Easy Styles

I feel like once it starts getting warm out, people (myself included) are always looking for ways to get their hair out of their face and not always throw it up in a pony tail.  In these tutorials I demonstrate two styles on Kinsley and two styles on myself.

The two on Kinsley are both very fast.  The first one is just two braids connected in the back. It is perfect if your little girl doesn't love to have her hair up all the time, but doesn't want it in her eyes. It is also great if you are still working on your French braiding techniques. 

The second is just a French braid but instead of starting it in the front of the hairline you start it at their part and then follow the shape of the head around the side.  We call it the Elsa braid.



The two styles on my self are generally my go-to styles. The first is a French braid in the front bang portion of my hair.  In the video I show how I fatten the braid up and how I pin it so it will last all day. 

The second is a very easy up-do.  This is going to take you back to when topsy-turvy pony tails were popular.

You do the topsy-turvy technique and then you roll the hair up from the pony tail. You could use this style for a day at work or even for a wedding. People will be impressed with your up-do skills!  The video shows how quick and simple it can be.








No comments:

Post a Comment