Monday, July 31, 2017

More Updo Inspiration!

This past weekend I was able to do a wedding.  I love being able to do weddings. There is something so fun about being involved in someone's special day.  I thought I would share a few of the ones I did this past weekend.  Maybe you have a wedding or event you can tuck these ideas away for.


This one was fun! She really wanted a fishtail braid and to keep her hair looking long; she basically had mermaid hair!


The half up half down is such an elegant, classic look.  If you have hair that will stay pretty down all day, I think this is a great option. 



She wanted to have a lot of texture her in hair, so leaving the sides curly like that creates a lot of movement.  This style is fun to have and fun for me to do!


  

If you follow me on Pinterest at Mallorie Lounds, you will be able to find this post and pin these styles. 

My disclaimer to these styles is that these girls all had hair that had color or highlights in it, which is a huge help in getting hair to stay in place and curled.  Keep your texture in mind when you are choosing an updo!


No comments:

Post a Comment