Monday, September 18, 2017

Infinity Braid (Figure Eight Braid)

I could try and write about how to to this braid, but I think that would be far more confusing than watching the video.

A few tips to help. I like to take a top section and split it in two for the start of the braid.  Next, you are really going to make a figure eight or infinity symbol with the hair.  After you do each figure eight, pull the two strands tight to make the eight keep its shape. You are going to feel like you are not doing the braid the first few figure eights, but keep tightening it and continuing the motion and you will see the shape start to take form.  In all honesty, I struggled with this braid, but once I got it down it is such a fun and different looking braid to do.

The video will do a much better job explaining how to do it!







No comments:

Post a Comment