Friday, June 2, 2017

Get Your Bangs Out of Your Face!

Summer is finally in our sights! Yay!

I thought a post about getting your hair pulled back out of your face would be helpful for those days at work, or playing with the kids, or to change it up a little from your normal tucking it behind your ears, which is what I always end up doing.

In the video I show you four super easy and fast ways that I like to get my bangs out of my eyes.  I don't technically have short bangs but in either case, I am still referring the bang area of your hair.

These styles will work on most lengths. If you do have shorter bangs you will want to stay away from the fishtail braid, since those work best with longer hair. These are also great styles for your daughters' hair too. There are some days that Kinsley likes to leave her hair down and this just keeps it out of her eyes.

Two Stranded Twist!


Dutch Braid!


Fishtail Braid!



Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment